772 999 5757
Please be advised that Coastal Domestic Staffing is a boutique private staffing agency typically serving and marketing to a very select client base with private residences of $20 million dollars and above.
Thus, for Client CONFIDENTIALITY, we intentionally DO NOT
post or disclose Job Requests on this website.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL US!!!
To begin registration:
1. Please email your current CV/Resume along with specific areas of interest for employment to:
2. Once we have received your CV/Resume, reviewed your qualifications and have decided whether or not to represent you as a candidate for placement, we will email you to schedule a ZOOM interview.
Coastal Domestic Staffing provides placement
ONLY for those applicants with
A minimum of 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE...
in their respective positions, who are currently available and seeking positions as
Butlers, Estate/House Managers, Private Chefs, Personal Assistants and Housekeepers/Stewardess.
Again, ONLY very well qualified and experienced applicants will be considered!
Once we have elected to represent you for placement, we will email you our Employment Application along with ZOOM meeting protocol documents and other CDS Welcome information.
IF you are the BEST in the BIZ...
We look forward to hearing from you.
While it may seem unusual, Coastal Domestic Staffing does not typically place EMPLOYEES...
Our clients prefer to retain PRIVATE CONTRACTORS for placement.
- This requires that applicants set up their own business.
- Are responsible for their own taxes (W9), health insurance, uniforms etc.
- You will need to provide us with your Federal Tax ID (EIN ) number.
This will be discussed in more detail during our applicant interview process.
ALL APPLICANTS agree to a full background check and attend our comprehensive Household Staff Training. Additionally, Coastal Domestic Staffing has written TESTING (specific to certain positions) that must be taken.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, this is accomplished on an individual basis
using the ZOOM format.
FINALLY, ALL Candidates must provide a NEGATIVE COVID-19 test result, NO OLDER
than 1 week before a scheduled client interview.