772 999 5757
Coastal Domestic Staffing provides you with qualified professional private service candidates,
for Ultra-High-Net-Worth private residences.
We are very proud of our reputation for perfectly matching our clients with well documented
and individually trained private service personnel.
We provide EXPERIENCED placement for the following positions:
- Estate Manager
- House Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Private Chef
- Household Chief Stewardess & Steward
- Household Stewardess & Steward
- Moving Assistance and Management
- Yacht Captain and Project Manager
- Yacht Crew & Captain
Coastal Domestic Staffing is committed to not only meeting but...
Exceeding your expectations!!
We represent well qualified and individually trained private service candidates to assist in all your household's needs, be it for live-in, live-out, full-time, seasonal or part-time help. We are devoted to providing our clients with the highest level of service, satisfaction and confidentiality.
Moreover, Coastal Domestic Staffing has written a comprehensive 250 page Household Staff Training Manual, that ALL our applicants are required to have read and been individually assessed on.
You can be confident that Coastal Domestic Staffing ONLY Represents the finest
applicants in our industry.
Coastal Estate Staffing provides you with candidates who can run a single home,
as well as manage multiple properties.
We require that our household and estate managers have excellent communication skills, experience managing busy households, with or without supporting staff and that they be highly organized, intelligent and able to multi-task, train and manage a team.
As your Household and Estate Management agency, our candidates excel at the following tasks:
- Maintaining all family member’s schedules and calendars
- Hire, train and supervise any support staff
- Manage cleaning staff to ensure pristine household condition
- Organize household spaces
- Supervise construction projects
- Maintain household budget
- Maintain accurate household records
- Create inventory plans for household inventory
- Prepare household staff training and staff conduct manuals
- Prepare security plans
- Care for family pets
- Provide management of light to regular laundry and ironing service
- Provide management of light to regular meal preparation
- Handle correspondence and some receptionist duties
- Be technologically savvy
Our Private Chefs are predominately from Top Tier luxury yachting and are "much more experienced" at a broader range of culinary offerings than traditional Chef applicants and are responsible for menu planning, shopping, food preparation, controlling food costs and keeping accurate accounting and proper in-home conduct.
Each of our Private Chef candidates is required by us to have a varied background and experience in a
myriad of culinary cuisines, styles and presentation.
We look forward to providing you with a private chef to specifically meet your family’s need and lifestyle.
Any special dietary needs, such as vegan, vegetarian, or kosher, will also be taken into account.
We will also place Chefs on a freelance basis to support your temporary needs for
a special occasion, holiday or private event.
We require our Private Chef candidates to perform a variety of the following tasks:
- Plan menus for daily meals or events
- Purchase food, looking for the freshest ingredients possible and by direction
- Have consistency of quality for all meals provided
- TO CARE about every aspect of their position
- Bake treats and snacks for kids
- Manage and stock wine cellar, coordinate wine selection with menu
- Prepare meals according to special dietary restrictions
- Design table layout
- Ensure kitchen area is safe, sanitary and secure, at all times
- Help family members maintain diet and food plan
- Work well with and be able to direct other household support staff
- Maintain accurate accounting for all expenditures
- To have a professional demeanor at all times
MAIDS & HOUSEKEEPERS
Our well trained domestic service staff excel at the following:
- Wash, iron and organize family clothing
- TO CARE about every aspect of their position
- Keep your home in pristine condition with attention to detail regarding your specific preferences
- Provide proper care of fine art, antiques, special surfaces, and furniture
- Research proper products to use on all specialty items or by direction
- Supervise and schedule support staff
- Beds & Heads
- Purchase and inventory all household cleaning supplies and products
- Report any repair and maintenance needs to the household manager or employer
- Work well with caterers and other staff to support entertaining and special events
Yachting Stewardess/Steward Applicants
Coastal Domestic Staffing has 25 years experience in the placement of top tier crew for ultra high net-worth clientele in both the luxury yachting industry and for land-based estate positions in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Palm Beach and the Hamptons among other locations.
Many of our candidates have experience as Chief Stewardess/Steward and Stewardess/Steward, providing your household with much MORE service ability than traditional housekeeping applicants. They are very proficient at luxury level housekeeping "Beds & Heads", casual and elegant food & wine service, table setting, bar-tending, special event planning/execution and knowing "how to work" with chefs and caterers.